From concept to production, interior to exterior - Ideal tech's unparalleled technical and engineering expertise will put you in the driver's seat offering -
- Robust design and innovative solutions
- Moldflow and FEA services
- Molding problem solving
- More >>>>>>>
Our expertise in high performance composites, long fiber applications, and innovative solutions can help you take off.
- Finite element analysis
- Moldflow / metal process analysis
- Part and process consolidation
Why build any tools before you get virtual parts from our innovative designs, moldflow / metal process simulation, and finite element analysis.
- New devices and applications
- Art to part – virtual and rapid prototypes.
- New material selection
We can take your concept design or idea, turn them in real products through our "LEADER"
Listen, Evaluate, Aspire, Design, Engineer, Render.
- Concept art to finish parts
- Rapid Prototypes
- Project Management- tooling and molding
Let us validate your electronic packaging and components for proper thermal and functional requirements and increase your ROI.
- Thin wall, Insert molding, Overmolding moldflow analysis
- FEA and thermal analysis
- Microchip and Underfill Encapsulation
While you are focused to save energy costs for your customers, let us save you on product design, new product development, tooling, and production.
- Solar panels
- Wind Turbines
- Fuel Cells/Battery applications
From ground to aerospace, Ideal tech's unparalleled technical and engineering expertise will lead your mission critical projects.
• Component design
• FEA, Testing, end-use prototypes
• Tier 1-Tier2 support and services
Our expertise in CAD, CAM, CAE can be applied for many of your equipment, plant layouts, and plant machinery.
• Product design and development
• FEA, physical testing and end-use prototypes
• PE certification
Expertise of over 5000 parts in design, tooling, FEA, moldflow, and manufacturing comes in handy to create newer processes, applications, and products.
• Metal to plastics or vice versa
• Nano polymer applications
• New processes and simulation